At Quality DesignWorks, we use only the finest materials and industry-approved methods for creating custom concrete countertops for your kitchen build or remodel.
Many customers are amazed at the beauty and sophistication of a concrete countertop when they visit our showroom. While quartz, granite, and marble are some of the more popular material choices, concrete provides a sturdy, smooth surface for all types of kitchen décor, including modern kitchens, traditional kitchens, country kitchens, cottage kitchens, luxury kitchens, contemporary kitchens and more.
Exquisite Concrete Countertops In Gainesville, FL
Our team understands the importance of delivering the highest quality countertops in Florida. We are experienced and knowledgeable, and we always transport your materials with the utmost care. Because concrete countertops are able to be fully customized to your kitchen area, we build a solid support system before pouring the concrete. This allows concrete countertops to withstand years of use.
Concrete countertops aren’t just for the outdoors!
Advantages Of Concrete Countertops
Kitchen counters accumulate a lot of wear and tear over the years from chopping, cutting, and other cuisine preparation methods. Each type of countertop material offers certain advantages over other materials, and concrete countertops are no different. These are some of the benefits you can expect from concrete countertops:
- Heat Resistant: We all know that placing a hot pan on a bare countertop is a bad idea. However, if you have an unsealed concrete countertop (great for outdoor kitchens), then the countertop can withstand high heat. Sealed concrete countertops can still withstand the heat, but high temperatures may damage the seal or alter its color.
- Price: Each countertop is different, but in general, concrete countertops can cost less than granite, tile, and engineered quartz.
- Colors: Every type of kitchen countertop is available in a wide array of colors to match even the most unique décor. With concrete countertops, however, the color options are endless through staining and/or integral color. We are able to match nearly any color, giving you complete control over your kitchen remodel.
- Edging/Details: Thanks to our unique molding products, we are able to create stylish and sleek edging for your kitchen countertops.
- Seams/Grout Lines: There are no seams or grout lines for food, debris or cleansers to stain or become stuck. We offer advanced color-matching fillers so seams are nearly invisible.
- Sealants: Although concrete needs to be sealed since it is porous and can stain in its natural state, our sealers allow the countertop to become stain-resistant and water-resistant.
- Shape/Size: Other types of countertop materials can be extremely costly when it comes to customizing the size or shape. And if the piece is damaged later on, you may have to replace the entire countertop. Concrete countertops are molded to fit the space, meaning nearly any size and shape is doable.
- Inlays/Inserts: Our concrete countertops are also customizable through inlays and inserts such as pebbles, glass and more.
Are you in Alachua, Gainesville, or the surrounding North Central Florida region?
Stop by our showroom today and start planning your kitchen remodel!